Hire us for your content development needs!
Fruit of May is not only a media company. We are also in the business of designing actionable plans for up-and-coming bloggers who wish to launch or sustain an online publication, but don’t know where to start.
In order to help our clients build a successful foundation for a prosperous creative empire, we offer beginner, enhanced, and ultimate blogging packages. All packages are specialized for each client.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about writing services not listed below.
Bloomer— Beginner (60-minute strategy consultation)
This package is for new bloggers who can’t figure out the necessary steps to finally publish their website/digital media company. Does this sound like you? No worries. We have you covered! Take advantage of our 60-minute strategy consultation (via Google Hangouts) where up-and-coming content producers can ask questions and get actionable steps to launching and sustaining a blog.
- Complete our questionnaire (by email) before our chat to ensure you have your startup questions addressed and analyzed during your session.
Flora— Advanced (30-day plan)
Have you already launched your website, but just can’t find the time to brainstorm creative blog post ideas? If this is true, then the Flora package was designed with you in mind. We see you flourishing and we want to help you succeed. Sometimes we just need an extra push in the right direction to regain momentum.
- 60-minute strategy consultation/Q&A session
- Determine blog goals
- (4) 500-word blog posts
- Follow up via Google Hangouts
Garden— Ultimate (90-day plan)
Do you struggle with balancing your passion with your nine-to-five. Growing your blogging empire has gotten simpler. The Garden package is for anyone who is looking forward to expanding their empire. We will help you produce consistent content with a customized success plan. Let’s get started!
- Includes all services mentioned in the Flora package +
- Blog assessment
- Editorial calendar (one per month for three months)
- (4) 500-word blog posts per month (one post per week. 12 posts in total)
- Select your service of choice/Make a payment
- Schedule a phone consultation to discuss our execution strategy
- Complete a questionnaire
- Get started on your project