My blog, Fruit of May, is special to me. It gives me the opportunity to create content my way and share what I’ve learned over the years.
The whole purpose of my blog is to help plant seeds of knowledge. I want to encourage woman of color to heal unconditionally, live passionately and grow spiritually.
One of the main reasons why I started blogging is because I wanted to share the benefits of self-love. Check out more reasons below!
Why I blog…
1. I can unleash my creativity and develop new personal projects. There is no right or wrong way to blog.
2. Writing with no boundaries is fun and therapeutic.
3. Networking with people is incredible. I get acquainted with other creative geniuses every time I blog.
4. When I interview people, I get to ask them about their well-being and spiritual journey. They share words of wisdom with my audience and its super spectacular. So far, I’ve interviewed Abiodun Oyewole, Gemynii, M-1 and Bethany King. I have plans to interview more inspirational people.
5. Fruit of May is my digital journal. I am able to be free here. This is the only place you’ll find my inner thoughts and deepest desires. I don’t even share too much about myself in real life.
6. I have the power to make a difference in someone’s life.
7. Writing is my passion. I’ve been writing since I was a seven-year-old crumb snatcher. A blog was inevitable. Writing has opened many doors for me. Why stop now? It makes me happy.